Add to Ingredients
- Select the 'Recipe can be used as ingredient' checkbox.
- Select the category for the ingredient.
- Set the yield.
- Select the base unit of measure for the ingredient.
- Enter the quanity per serving.
- Click save.
- The recipe will now be added to the list of ingredients.
Remove from Ingredients
- Select the recipe you want to remove from ingredients.
- Deselect the "Recipe can be used as Ingredient" checkbox.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm that you want to remove the recipe from the list of available ingredients.
- If you want to remove the recipe from the list of available ingredients click "Yes" and the recipe will be removed from the list of available ingredients . If not click "No".
Any fields marked red will need to be corrected before you can add the recipe.
Ingredients that are recipes will have a check mark in the first column in the ingredients view.